4.16.2011

Video Games


When it comes to video games, I'm hesitant to purchase games or game consoles when they are brand new. I know that a year later, the price will drop immensely. This has caused me to play a lot of Super Nintendo and Playstation 2.
I  received the PS2 as a moving gift from my mom, and then my boyfriend inherited many games from his brother. To name my favourites in that bunch, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Mortal Kombat and Gun.

I live by an awesome game store that carries tons of Playstation and PS2 games. Ebay always has the games I want, but now I don't have to pay shipping, just go for a walk.

Browsing the shelves there today, I spotted two games(in one case!) that I have been wanting to play for a long time, but for whatever reason, haven't.


I will play Chrono Trigger first, and then I will play Chrono Cross. I still need to get my hands on a copy of Chrono Cross, but thanks to the video game shop, that won't be too hard... I just need to wait for payday. I feel Final Fantasy IV can wait its turn.


Here we have another lineup of games that I'm going to get around to playing... eventually.


Metal Gear 1 and 2 were on for an awesome sale that works out to be $7.00 each. I don't think I could find an Xbox 360 or PS3 game on for that price anywhere, unless it's a couple years from now or a crappy golf game or something. My mom has lent me her copy of Ocarina of Time . The Legend of Zelda is her favourite franchise and she owns almost every game(I think she's so cool). This copy is for the Game Cube, which my boyfriend also inherited from his brother.

I have numerous hours of game play ahead of me, and I always have my eye out for PS2 games... I think I might get around to playing an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 in a few years from now.


Which older games have you been wanting to play? Have you played any older games recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment